OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
· The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God
· There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
· In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles. In His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
· In the Blessed Hope- the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
· The means of being cleaned from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
· Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
· The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
· The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Act 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
· In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a holy life.
· In resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation